At the beginnings of my treatment with Ritalin, I noticed the pill made me nicer to people. The things was it made me relaxed and happier. It's like Céline wrote : "Si les gens sont si méchants, c'est d'abord parce qu'ils souffrent" ("if people are so mean, it's mainly because they suffer"). Then Céline added "mais le temps est long qui sépare le moment où ils ont cessé de souffrir de celui où ils deviennent un peu meilleurs" ("but there is a long time between the moment they stopped suffering, and the moment they become a bit nicer").
I forget about people. To them, it seems like I just disappeared after I got what I wanted from them. Indeed, I'm so busy with my inner problems that I have no energy for relationships maintenance. I don't just forget about people, but I can't "ping -t" them. A connection can't be maintained for a long period of time. Resources should be freed. Connections should be closed and opened again.
I forget about people. To them, it seems like I just disappeared after I got what I wanted from them. Indeed, I'm so busy with my inner problems that I have no energy for relationships maintenance. I don't just forget about people, but I can't "ping -t" them. A connection can't be maintained for a long period of time. Resources should be freed. Connections should be closed and opened again.
No comments:
Post a Comment