I spent the evening on Friday with C. We ate at my place, then we went to the cinema, then she naturally followed me home. I was under the impression that she wanted to stay with me. I was feeling exhausted, as I usually do after 9pm, when the Ritalin has completely disappeared from my blood. I suggested that we watch a second movie, and we both sat in my bed to watch "The Weather Man". After a while I asked her whether she wanted to cuddle. I thought that's what she was waiting for, but she clearly was unsettled by the proposition. We did briefly cuddle, but I could hear the steam hissing out of her hears. She started asking lots of questions, like how could I love her already! She said she was afraid that she would believe it was a serious story, and then that I'd dump her. At that moment I knew it was a mistake, and I should have stopped immediately, but I needed a cuddle so much. I managed to rapidly put an end to this cuddling though, and I drove her home. She asked me what my favorite color was. It's easy to understand : she is only about to turn eighteen. I'm ten years older than her. She is a bit younger than my sister.
On Saturday, I felt tired all day long, and took a nap. My former girlfriend was in the dream as a reference. I knew I had lost her, and it was a big thing. It was, because I had just lost both my parents too. I felt alone in the world. I didn't have children, and without Her and both my parents, the world turned into something like a zombie apocalypse. I was searching for food supplies, and trying to stick with my brother. My sister was completely absent from that dream, like she didn't exist. It is true that my brother would be the person I could count on the most in case of zombie apocalypse.
Soon enough, the world will turn into that apocalypse for me.
My English is so clumsy. I didn't exercise for a month.
Taking those dancing lessons was the best decision I've made in a year. And yesterday, as we were dancing together, C. asked me whether I'd come to the lesson on Tuesday. I said yes, she answered that it was a bit late for her but she would come because it was one of the rare occasions she had to see me. "Do you want to see me?", I asked. "What do you think! ... unless I misunderstood something last evening?...". So, after the lesson, I told her. I told her that she was very young, and I didn't want something serious right now, and I didn't want to hurt her.
Hopefully, we'll remain friends. She is a nice girl, and I need a friend.
On Saturday, I felt tired all day long, and took a nap. My former girlfriend was in the dream as a reference. I knew I had lost her, and it was a big thing. It was, because I had just lost both my parents too. I felt alone in the world. I didn't have children, and without Her and both my parents, the world turned into something like a zombie apocalypse. I was searching for food supplies, and trying to stick with my brother. My sister was completely absent from that dream, like she didn't exist. It is true that my brother would be the person I could count on the most in case of zombie apocalypse.
Soon enough, the world will turn into that apocalypse for me.
My English is so clumsy. I didn't exercise for a month.
Taking those dancing lessons was the best decision I've made in a year. And yesterday, as we were dancing together, C. asked me whether I'd come to the lesson on Tuesday. I said yes, she answered that it was a bit late for her but she would come because it was one of the rare occasions she had to see me. "Do you want to see me?", I asked. "What do you think! ... unless I misunderstood something last evening?...". So, after the lesson, I told her. I told her that she was very young, and I didn't want something serious right now, and I didn't want to hurt her.
Hopefully, we'll remain friends. She is a nice girl, and I need a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment