How I hate people that don't do what they say.
This person was supposed to come to adopt 2 of my guinea pigs at 2pm. It's 5pm and she wouldn't even send a message to apologize. I have very few time, and need a strong organization. She said she would come, I organized my schedule accordingly, and now what?! It's the second time in a row that somebody do that with me. It seems people don't have any plan. They wander randomly through life like rats in a labyrinth. They randomly turned left and ended up with kids. Now they happen to feel like adopting some guinea pigs, they should turn right for that, but suddenly they see some cheese straight ahead and they forget about the guinea pigs.
People are unreliable. The worst part is they don't even seem to think it's a problem. I don't even understand how they happen to survive.
This person was supposed to come to adopt 2 of my guinea pigs at 2pm. It's 5pm and she wouldn't even send a message to apologize. I have very few time, and need a strong organization. She said she would come, I organized my schedule accordingly, and now what?! It's the second time in a row that somebody do that with me. It seems people don't have any plan. They wander randomly through life like rats in a labyrinth. They randomly turned left and ended up with kids. Now they happen to feel like adopting some guinea pigs, they should turn right for that, but suddenly they see some cheese straight ahead and they forget about the guinea pigs.
People are unreliable. The worst part is they don't even seem to think it's a problem. I don't even understand how they happen to survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment