My mother did it again. She says something, she doesn't do it, and seems surprised that I'm angry.
She said she would cook something for us to eat today at noon. I tried to call her 3 times. It's 1pm and she finally called me back. She just woke up, and doesn't know what we are going to eat.
She doesn't owe me anything. But I never asked either that she comes at my place, nor that she brings something to eat. She said she would do it, so I counted on her to do that. Now it's 1pm, I'm hungry, I have nothing to eat, and I need to work.
I think I used to be rather unreliable too. Now that I try to achieve something in my life, I find unreliable people extremely upsetting.
I mean what I say, and I do what I say.
When somebody tells me "ho you did it", I answer "of course, I told you I would do it". And I'm secretly upset, because I think people that are surprised that I do what I said, are surprised because they know they themselves are unreliable.
She said she would cook something for us to eat today at noon. I tried to call her 3 times. It's 1pm and she finally called me back. She just woke up, and doesn't know what we are going to eat.
She doesn't owe me anything. But I never asked either that she comes at my place, nor that she brings something to eat. She said she would do it, so I counted on her to do that. Now it's 1pm, I'm hungry, I have nothing to eat, and I need to work.
I think I used to be rather unreliable too. Now that I try to achieve something in my life, I find unreliable people extremely upsetting.
I mean what I say, and I do what I say.
When somebody tells me "ho you did it", I answer "of course, I told you I would do it". And I'm secretly upset, because I think people that are surprised that I do what I said, are surprised because they know they themselves are unreliable.
No comments:
Post a Comment