I'm doing it. I found the house, and I'm about to sign an agreement.
It's 9pm. I had a harsh day at work, with 32°C in the office. My head hurts, but I did eveything I had to do.
I called my father, I called the current owner to tell her my decision to buy this house. I came back from work. I met my father to get further information. I ate, and finally I just called the owner again like 15 minutes ago, with the new information. Now is the time to care about the mortgage.
In the middle of this, I was called by one more recruitment consultant. I cannot get rid of them since I updated my resume online. It was always online, but it's like it triggered some alarm as soon as I updated it a couples of days ago. Doesn't matter. I gave those people the phone number of my former colleague, S., that needs and deserves a better job. He thanked me a lot.
Today, I was called by like the manager of some recruitment consultant I talked to yesterday. This manager gave me the name of the woman consultant from yesterday, but I confused her with another one, and pretended I gave this one the name and phone number of S. Then I got a message from the woman consultant, apologizing for loosing the contact information I supposedly gave her, and asking me to send it again. At that moment I realized my mistake, apologized, and sent a message to her manager to make sure he would not hold her responsible for anything. I didn't blame her, talking to her manager, I was just confused. But I believe she might have had some word with him. That's very embarrassing. But I tried to make the things right.
Of course, beside all this, I had to do my job, sweating on my keyboard.
Now, I should work at least a bit on one of my personal programming projects.
A few months ago, to the list of "keywords" describing my attitude on my resume, I added "always willing to go the extra mile". This must not be a lie. I'm exhausted, but I have to work at least a bit on my project. I do believe that this extra mile will make the difference.
I am short on Xanax. But I'm going to be fine.
It's 9pm. I had a harsh day at work, with 32°C in the office. My head hurts, but I did eveything I had to do.
I called my father, I called the current owner to tell her my decision to buy this house. I came back from work. I met my father to get further information. I ate, and finally I just called the owner again like 15 minutes ago, with the new information. Now is the time to care about the mortgage.
In the middle of this, I was called by one more recruitment consultant. I cannot get rid of them since I updated my resume online. It was always online, but it's like it triggered some alarm as soon as I updated it a couples of days ago. Doesn't matter. I gave those people the phone number of my former colleague, S., that needs and deserves a better job. He thanked me a lot.
Today, I was called by like the manager of some recruitment consultant I talked to yesterday. This manager gave me the name of the woman consultant from yesterday, but I confused her with another one, and pretended I gave this one the name and phone number of S. Then I got a message from the woman consultant, apologizing for loosing the contact information I supposedly gave her, and asking me to send it again. At that moment I realized my mistake, apologized, and sent a message to her manager to make sure he would not hold her responsible for anything. I didn't blame her, talking to her manager, I was just confused. But I believe she might have had some word with him. That's very embarrassing. But I tried to make the things right.
Of course, beside all this, I had to do my job, sweating on my keyboard.
Now, I should work at least a bit on one of my personal programming projects.
A few months ago, to the list of "keywords" describing my attitude on my resume, I added "always willing to go the extra mile". This must not be a lie. I'm exhausted, but I have to work at least a bit on my project. I do believe that this extra mile will make the difference.
I am short on Xanax. But I'm going to be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment