In web development, there is something called the "MEAN stack". Of course MEAN is an acronym. Now I have just came accross
"HATEOAS". It made me think :it's ok to have names with such negative connotations in web development. Those names are made by geeks for other geekss. Geeks don't have girlfriends, they are lonely,
they are bitter.
Yesterday, it was the first time I had attended a job interview in an important IT company. The first thing that struck me was that everybody was young and nice looking. Elite people aren't just smart, they are nice looking. From what I see, I think that, in our society, intelligence can't completely make up for being ugly.
Today I feel tired. After my second intake of Ritalin for the day, I almost yielded to the temptation of taking a nap. I did lie in bed, but instead of sleeping I read the beginning of the book "Atomised" by Houellebecq. It seems promising. Probably better that the last one I read : "Whatever", from the same author.
Anyway. My new theory is that I might have some thyroid issue. It could explain the cold hands and nose, the tiredness, the depression, and... the concentration and memory issues. My father had some thyroid issue. I need to check that.
If C. was just a bit more pleasing to the eye, it would be enough to make my qualms vanish. I'm just a man. I'd fuck her, even knowing that it's never going to be a serious relationship and that I would hurt her in the end.
It's ok. I'm still morally better than ninety-nine percents of people. So I guess it's ok. I'm not Jesus, I kind of wrapped my mind around this fact now. It took time though.
If C. was just a bit more pleasing to the eye, it would be enough to make my qualms vanish. I'm just a man. I'd fuck her, even knowing that it's never going to be a serious relationship and that I would hurt her in the end.
It's ok. I'm still morally better than ninety-nine percents of people. So I guess it's ok. I'm not Jesus, I kind of wrapped my mind around this fact now. It took time though.
No comments:
Post a Comment