Monday, November 2, 2015

Godmother of war

I feel inadequate. I feel all I procuded in this job so far is shit. I suffer.
I know a tenth of what I need to know, and this tenth I think I known I acually only partially understand.
Tomorrow is going to be a harsh day again. For some reason the installation of my beautiful "web platform" failed on one of our client's servers. It's the first client that is going to use the completely new version of my web app. I mixed what I had heard of what the blueprint to build the Coliseum could look like, with the blueprint for my shed. Could be called "art " I guess.
It still works better than the first version !

Maybe I'll call C.P after work, just to exchange a few words. I think what she is to me is kind of a  "godmother of war". I'm surrounded. My fiercest enemy is myself, and I'm surrounded. Life is carpet bombing my position. I need a contact with a feminine soul.

I took sleeping pills. but that can't be the sole expanation for the poor quality of my english. That's got to be me. I'm bad.
Soon enough I'm going to stop reading those french novels, and start reading english books instead. Then you'll see...

Better stop writing and closing those eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment