It's crazy how my two last posts were poorly written. I think I wrote both of them after having swallowed some Lormetazepram. I should improve them, but I won't. It doesn't really matter, does it?
I felt awful again today, very anxious during the afternoon, and I didn't really do my job. The world again seem excessively complex, and I feel inadequate. I know what I should do in order to feel better. I should just give up. I should accept to have very limited understanding of the world, to be just a cog. I should find relief in blending into the crowd of the bus, anonymous. I have a job, I pay taxes, and I abide by the law. That's everything the society requires from its members. I'm a cog, like most people, and that's okay.
I felt awful again today, very anxious during the afternoon, and I didn't really do my job. The world again seem excessively complex, and I feel inadequate. I know what I should do in order to feel better. I should just give up. I should accept to have very limited understanding of the world, to be just a cog. I should find relief in blending into the crowd of the bus, anonymous. I have a job, I pay taxes, and I abide by the law. That's everything the society requires from its members. I'm a cog, like most people, and that's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment