Tomorrow is a day off. Just like any other day off, I'm going to spend it working on my personal projects, or try to.
A new project is probably going to join the long list I already have. A short term project : passing a CPE exam. But first, I need to examine more closely the level required to pass this CPE. It seems too easy to be true. I only read superlatives about this test. From the official website :
As I said, the short online test seemed suspiciously simple. But then, the glimpse I had at the samples of CPE subtests reinforced my hope that this exam may not be out of my league. The next examination session I could attend is scheduled for December. That's timely. I need to grab a good grammar book, and work on my writing skills. But first, I'll read a good French grammar book. I need to fix a few things in my mother tongue too. I don't want to build a house on a landfill.
A new project is probably going to join the long list I already have. A short term project : passing a CPE exam. But first, I need to examine more closely the level required to pass this CPE. It seems too easy to be true. I only read superlatives about this test. From the official website :
Cambridge English: Proficiency, also known as Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), is our most advanced qualification. It proves you have achieved an extremely high level in English.
As I said, the short online test seemed suspiciously simple. But then, the glimpse I had at the samples of CPE subtests reinforced my hope that this exam may not be out of my league. The next examination session I could attend is scheduled for December. That's timely. I need to grab a good grammar book, and work on my writing skills. But first, I'll read a good French grammar book. I need to fix a few things in my mother tongue too. I don't want to build a house on a landfill.
No comments:
Post a Comment