Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kind of feel good

I stopped taking the 30mg version of Equasym in the morning. I now only take 20mg. But I keep taking 20 more mg around noon. I think this is contributing to some improvement in my mood lately. I feel less anxious, and have a bit more energy. Sometimes I even feel like running and jumping a bit.
Since I started this treatment, I lost like 10 percents of my body mass. I wanted to. But this means it's not unlikely that the initial dosage of Rilatin became too much for my body.

Today, I had some discussion with an older colleague about the advantage of buying a house or an apartment, as compared to renting. I discovered that I already earn way enough to get a loan to buy a good apartment or a small house. I feel like I just got some new power.
I also did chat with a former colleague over Skype. He was very unhappy with his job. He is a good guy and his employer is a prick. My friend is competent, has more experience than me, works much more than me, but earns way less. I told him he would have no problem finding a better job, and that he should start searching immediately.

There are a lot of people doing better than me, but also a lot doing much worse. And for me, it's only the beginning. But I shouldn't feel too proud of myself. First because I must not become "satisfied" with the little I have, and then because I owe much of my current situation to other people. First, my parents, of course, did everything they could, with they own defects, to educate me properly.
Today, I thought again about this guy that gave me some advices about the test I had to pass to get my first job. He did it for free, just because he was a nice guy. I don't think he realized that if it wasn't for him I would probably have failed that test. I gave him this game, Watch Dogs, as soon as it came out. He didn't like it very much. I really thought he would. Anyway, I felt it was important that I express my gratitude. He was surprised that I made him a gift. He still doesn't know the influence he had on my life. This job led to the one I currently have, and the more general fact that I'm now launched in real life in spite of all the poor decisions I made so far.

And of course there is Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment