It's been over 8 months that I was sent to the hospital for my political opinions. The police has the name of the thug and several testimonies. I think I'm going to involve the League Against Antisemitism. I first rejected the offer for help from its president. But now, I don't see what else I could do for this thug to get to pay.
I won't let them make me feel guilty. The day after I got beaten, I went to file a complaint, and the inspector wanted to know why I did that. He wanted to know whether I had a good reason, or it was just provocation. At that moment I didn't find the good answer. He wouldn't ask a woman that got raped whether she is responsible for her rape. If somebody is responsible for this incident, it's the ones that organized a public demonstration in the first place. They went on my streets to display their political opinions, they provoked me first. I reacted by showing my different views, and got beaten. They are guilty from A to Z.
I won't let them make me feel guilty. The day after I got beaten, I went to file a complaint, and the inspector wanted to know why I did that. He wanted to know whether I had a good reason, or it was just provocation. At that moment I didn't find the good answer. He wouldn't ask a woman that got raped whether she is responsible for her rape. If somebody is responsible for this incident, it's the ones that organized a public demonstration in the first place. They went on my streets to display their political opinions, they provoked me first. I reacted by showing my different views, and got beaten. They are guilty from A to Z.
No comments:
Post a Comment